Dear Sunday Afternoon Customers,
There were a number of customers we had to ask to leave due to a gas leak, which created a small fire, and generated grave concern for the well being of those in the restaurant. While we were overwhelmed and anxious, we did not handle the way in which we asked everyone to evacuate well.
First, we want to say we are sorry. Although, the incident was unexpected, we should have been better prepared to respond to this type of situation. If you were affected by this, please contact the General Manager, Susie, at the restaurant (678) 732-3274.
Please know we have taken steps for future potential unfortunate emergencies.
Thank you for being our customer. We look forward to having an opportunity to serving you again soon.